Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Little Man!

We went and played at the play area and I had talked to Brandon about what went on earlier. Brandon told me to go buy him the shoes. I did not want Brock thinking he got them b/c of the fit he pitched. But, since he had played and forgotten about the boots, I figured he wouldn't put it all together and we didn't buy them simply b/c he did pitch a fit. That is the last thing we would resort too. Sometimes, you just do things simply b/c you love your babies so much and Brock is such a good boy majority of the time, we figured why not. He has never pitched a fit like this before either. So, we head back to the store and he wants the car and the train boot. The sales lady goes and gets both boxes and we let him decide which pair. Obviously, he chose the train. He was thrilled and was walking around going "choo-choo" He wore them out of the store and was so proud. His face was so precious and of course he got many smiles and comments as we made our way through the mall. The kids also loke to stop in front of stores that play music and dance, they were cracking Mamaw and I up (as well as others). What a fun day shopping!!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mamaw Leffew said...

There are moments that I hope to capture forever in my mind and seeing the pure delight on Brock's face over his new pair of shoes was one of them. Of course, Keira's crying later because she felt slighted about not getting boots can't be forgotten either! I woudn't trade these years with my grandchildren for anything--priceless!