Saturday, September 06, 2008

RCHS game

When we came through the gate, we had paused to talk and I put Brock down, and he went as fast as he could to find an opening along the fence. He wanted to see what all the action was on the field. He was so cute standing and watching the teams warm up. They both loved the game and atmoshpere. Brock would stand in Mamaw's lap and try to yell things. He would lean forward like he was trying to move with the team. Keira was cheering " Go Bobcats", I tried to inform her that was the wong team, but it only made it worse. She knows her cousin Lance plays for the bobcats, so I guess she thought he was out on the field. More thna likely, she was just doing it to aggravate everyone around us.
I took little man home after halftime show, we always watch Jenna and now Allison in the flags, plus the band is great. He sat in my lap the entire show and watched, intrigued by it all.
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: