Monday, September 29, 2008

About me........

Keira made her first about me book at school this past week. I have decided to take pic of her work, rather than trying to keep every single piece, which I had begun to do, but soon realized this wouldn't work out. I do plan on keeping things like this, just not the endless amount of painiting and glue things. So, maybe one day I can compose a montage of of schoolwork in a scrapbook through pics. I don't know if you can read this or not, hope so. She wants to visit the beach, which I assume she answered this since we are going in a few weeks and it is her favorite place to go.
I got cracked up by her answers on this page. Favorite animal is a zebra, no clue where this came from. We figured out bowling (her favorite game) had to come from playing it on the Wii. I loved that her favorite place is at home, that makes me think she is truly happy at home and feels love, security, and a sense of belonging. The obvious answer for favorite food was chicken, which wasn't a surprise. Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: