Friday, June 06, 2008

Papaw Woody's Birthday

Today was my dad's birthday so we went to have dinner at his house. Mamaw Peggy, Papaw, and my brother, Jared, fixed a great meal! Of course, Keira didn't eat much, because she wanted to go play.
Both kids love the water and Brock was having a blast! I didn't get anymore pictures beside the water time due to the fact that my camera got wet as I was rushing to get Brock who went under twice. He was on his knees and was getting so excited that he fell backwards and went completely under twice. The first time my camera survived, the second time water went through the lens, so I don't know yet if it will work. But at the time I wasn't worried about what I had in my hand, it could have been a million dollars and it wouldn't have mattered. Brock was on his back, all the way under and my heart nearly stopped. It was just a couple of seconds but it seemed much longer. The first time he didn't mind it and went right back to playing, but the second time he took in more water and we took him out for a few minutes, but he was raring to go again.

The funniest thing happened in the pool. After Brock's second time underwater, I had stripped him down to nothing and he went back in. Well, I am of course right there beside him and I notice something in the pool. I am like "What is that?" My brother comes over and grabs it, and Brock had a bm. We all start laughing and making jokes about the contaminated pool water. Especially that Jared had grabbed some. The kids get out and water time is over. Now, who gets to clean the pool? I guess Papaw since we left it like that and went back upstairs for dessert. LOLPosted by Picasa Happy Birthday Papaw!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

That is awesome that both of your kids like the water! Connor hates it for now. I am glad your camera survived the accident. We havent had any accidents in the water yet, but I am sure it is coming. They looked like they had a blast!