Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fun

Brock was sitting in the middle of the living room and next thing I know he had scooted to the other side of the room under the ball goal.







Being silly in her doll's bed. She is such fun!

This was on Wed. and by Thursday evening, both kids have taken a relapse with the colds. We was on the road to recovery and then wham... we get hit again. The thing is they have not been out in 2 weeks, so I am not sure how they got this again. Keira is coughing her head off even as I type this. They are playing fine but I guess I will keep them isolated another week or so........
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Clifton Family said...

Believe me, whether you keep them in or let them out-- they get this! Ethan has survived without any major colds, but poor Garrett had the flu at the same time Kris did. At least, I think we are on the upswing! Hope you all do better, and congrats on the crawling, Brock! Way to go!