Sunday, February 24, 2008

Crawling

Brock crawled last night for the first time. He has been trying for weeks now and then took off after Keira's plate. I guess we should have set food down in front of him earlier. Of course I didn't get a picture or video of it, I was working on the computer and Brandon yells "Look" and I turn and there he went. I had almost forgot how exciting that is watching them learn and hit the milestone of crawling. Poor Keira, she doesn't even realize what this all means in her little world. She thinks its bad now about Brock getting into her toys............ The fun is just beginning!!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

how exciting! andrew has been getting on his hands and knees and rocking and crawling backwards some but no forward movement yet... he scoots on his butt all over the the place - we're wondering if he will ever crawl!!!