Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Doctor Visit

I took both kids back to the doctor for re-check of their ears. Both still have ear infections in both ears!! Brock is pretty bad and Keira had some fluid left but nothing like brother. He gave us a strong antibiotic and if this doesn't help, I think tubes would be the next step. This explains why Brock has been getting up during the night frequently. He only got up 2 times last night, which I am thankful for and Keira didn't get up at all. So 10 more days of medicine and then go get re-checked again. I am so ready for spring to be here and cold season to be gone.

1 comment:

The Clifton Family said...

Wow. Still sick? I can't believe that you guys have kept this so long. I hope that they get better soon... and I am completely with you about the SPRING!