Thursday, July 04, 2013

May 2013

May was a busy, busy month!
Kylie and I went with Keira on her 2nd grade field trip to the aquarium. It was a great day!! Cannot believe school is almost over.

 Awanas at church is ending. So proud of Brock as he finished his first year in Sparks and completed his book!
Keira has finished her spark years and will move up next year. She did amazing! Finished every book they had.
Kylie is a handful and always doing something. Usually something she shouldn't. Here she is pictured with one of my aunts dogs. My aunt and uncle have 2 golden retrievers, the best dogs ever, and my kids love them.  They are so gentle with her.
 Mother's Day 2013
Celebrated after church at our house. So very thankful for my mom and mother-in-love. We are so very blessed!!
I miss my grandmothers so much and hope people who still have grandparents cherish the moments with them.



My boy!
Brock is loving baseball!  He could play every night and be happy. He got to play at first base, which thrills him, and also other positions.


Brock finished pre-K and this is bittersweet for me. We love the "school" he has gone to since he was 3 and especially the teachers, who love them and teach them so well.  He has come along way in a year, learning all  he needs to be successful in kindergarten. I am going to miss this boy. It will be so strange not having him with me at home. Kylie and I will be lost without him at first!!







Photobucket

No comments: