Thursday, July 04, 2013

Keira and Brock birthday party 2013






Even though Keira's birthday isn't until the end of July, we celebrated both kids birthdays on June 29 at the pool.  We had a great turnout of family and friends and missed the ones who were on vacation. This year, instead of gifts we asked the kids to choose a charity to help out. They chose the Dream Connection, which helps terminally or chronically ill children right here in East TN. Organization helps fund their wishes. We are so pleased with how the kids willing said it was fine not to give gifts and just let folks donate money to this cause. We are hoping to attend the board of directors meeting in July and present a check. 
I hope this becomes a yearly birthday event for our family! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Hi, sorry i hope this isn't too rude, but I saw on google that you posted something back in 2008 about going to Tatarus gym with Ms. Jenna. Jenna was my neighbor in 2006 but i since lost contact with her and was wondering if u remembered her last name? She was a good friend and I wanted to find out how she is but it is hard with such a common name. Sorry again! Please email me at magiyat@gmail.com if you remember anything that might help. :) Thank you! - Maggie

stevenjared0853 said...

You are doing a really great work! Standing for a cause is a big thing. I loved that your kids chose something like this. I will also plan a party for homeless on my daughter’s birthday this year. I have shortlisted some of the Chicago venues already.

شركة لمسات الابداع said...

شركة تنظيف سجاد