Thursday, July 04, 2013

Brock turns "6"


How can it be?  My baby boy is now 6 years old. This boy melts my heart. He is a sweetheart and tells me he loves me several times a day. He has a heart for others and cares about helping others.  I pray he always wants to serve others and let Jesus shine through him one day when he gets saved.  I pray all 3 of my babies will accept Jesus as their Savior!!

We had a birthday dinner at Mamaw's house with the grandparents and Uncle Jared, Aunt Laura, and Abby.  Something I have always like to do with each child is to have this precious time on their big day.
 Birthday boy requested shrimp! He loves it

 Keira is the typical big sister, meaning she wants to be in charge. She read his cards to him and was right beside him as he opened gifts. Thankfully, no fighting broke out, they were actually sweet with each other. Love those moments!!


                                                                           Cousins


No comments: