Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First day of pre-school

Tuesday was Keira's first day in the 4 & 5 yr old pre-school class at Morrison Hill. Even though she doesn't look happy int his picture, she really was excited. I tried to take more pics, but she didn't want to be bothered. I fully expected her to cry and carry on, but she didn't shed one tear. She gave me sugar 2x and I could tell she was ready for me to go. I wanted to linger. So, Brock and I left. In the car, Brock and I were talking about sissy being at school. Brock said he wanted to "stay" and "mommy leave". I almost cried. Not only did my 4 yr old not care I had left her this morning, but my 2 yr old was ready to go to school. I had to laugh though. Keira will have a much larger class than last year, with 14 students this year. She had a great day and I am happy she liked it so well. She has a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Sharran Pryor, who also happens to be our neighbor, and Keira adores her. I would seriously consider sending Keira to Morrison Hill if they still had their school. I love it there!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Pam said...

Gosh...I've been thinking she is looking more like you, but sorry...that picture looks just like Brandon. I'm glad she's happy. : )

Mamaw Leffew said...

She looks like such a big girl--I want to cry! Where is time going? And, I want Brock to stay little at least for a little while longer!

Tara said...

That is great! I am so glad she didnt cry for your sake. I remember what you went through last year and I expect Connor to do something similar when the time comes. She does look so big!