Monday, August 10, 2009

Busy bees

Granny Mullins celebrated her 88th b-day with the family. We had a great dinner and the kids had a blast playing with all their cousins. It was a very hot day!!! Keira and PayDay taking a nap.
The past few weeks have gone by so fast and now summer is pretty much gone. We have been busy and on the go. We have enjoyed family cookouts/swimming. We attempted a Kindermusik class, but Brock didn't like it. Keria enjoyed it, but we are going to pass on the class for now. Keira returns to Morrison Hill tomorrow, still going 2x a week. Brock will be home with me. She is excited, but that could very well change when I leave her at school. I have many projects around the house I would like to do, but just never seem to get them done. Good thing it is not things that have to be finished right away. Brandon and I are beginning another season of co-ed softball tomorrow night. This is not going to be pretty, considering I have not thrown or hit since last yr and have not been exercising.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pam said...

How cute!