Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sleep

Awwww......so sweet to look at sleeping children. They seem so innocent when they sleep, how quickly that fades as soon as they wake and get moving. HA!! Brock is my early riser, I am talking anywhere from 5-6:30 a.m. every morning. Granted, he goes to bed between 7-7:30 most nights, but he is my early bird. Normally, I get up and get him chocolate milk and he watches t.v. I go get back in bed with Keira, b/c she is no early bird and we need Ms. Congeniality to get as much sleep as possible. It isn't long before he comes to her room and climbs in bed with us. I am sandwiched in between them both and can hardly move. Sometimes, he goes to sleep, most times he doesn't. He sweetly looks at me and says, " You like to snuggle with your babies, don't you mom?" Melts my heart! I am so thankful I don't have a job to get up and get ready for each morning and I get to enjoy these precious moments every morning with them.
Photobucket

No comments: