Sunday, March 07, 2010

Celebrations

Daddy's birthday was on Feb. 22 but we celebrated on the 21st after church with a birthday dinner at Papaw and Mamaw's. Due to tax season and daddy working 7 days a week, it doesn't leave time for much of anything as a family. The kids picked out 2 gifts for him. Brock could not wait and kept telling him that he bought him a video game, so we ended up giving him his gift early. Keira waited until the birthday dinner to give him hers. Keira was dressed in her cheerleading outfit and decided Brock should wear it, which he happily did. Oh my, if only daddy was home on this day, his son would not have been int his outfit! LOL!!!
On March 2, my grandfather turned 88!! The Duncan's gathered the Sunday before his birthday and celebrated. Don't you love how my daughter smiles, she cannot simply smile.
Brock receiving his first gun from Papaw Ronnie!! Brock cannot wait to go hunting, he talks often about it. He even asks me if I am going, and my answer is always " I don't think so." I cannot shoot Bambi's mom or dad. He picked out a hunting game for Brandon and he loves to play it with him on the PS3. We see deer out and about and he always says he has to tell papaw and daddy so they can go hunt them. Love him!!
Photobucket

No comments: