Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First High Heels

Keira has gotten her first pair of high heels. She wore mine round the house for weeks and began asking for her own. So, she ended up with these. She actually does well in them, I guess I assumed it would be awkward at first for her, but it wasn't. She walks better in them then I do!
She wants to wear them all the time.
Tattoos are also a stage we are going through. They end up everywhere, on all body parts. I have had to wash them off the cheeks before we go out in public, much to her dismay. Brock also takes part in the tattoo fun.
Keira is still wanting her ears pierced, and I still remind her it hurts. I will take her anytime she wants to go, but she always backs out. Then, it turns to "Why does it hurt?" and so on. Well, how do you explain to a 4 yr old that no matter how you pierce, pain will be involved. Maybe if I sedated her....hmmm. Just kidding!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tothblog said...

Wow, she is growing up. I love the heels. I was her age when I got my first pair. Maddie loves tattoos as well. I picked her up from preschool a couple of weeks ago, and she had the biggest ugliest parrot on her upper arm. Marty won't let her get her ears pierced. :(