Thursday, October 29, 2009

Birthday dinner

Doesn't matter whose birthday cake it is, the kids want to blow out the candles. They always ask if they can, do you think they are ever told "No"?
Jared, my brother, my gem of a grandfather, and myself.
Instead of going out to eat, I opted to have a dinner at home for my birthday. We celebrated last saturday since we would be leaving on sunday morning for a few days. My brother's b-day is a week after mine, so we celebrated together. My grandfather came down, along with my dad and stepmother and my favorite in-loves. Dad and Peggy provided supper and a great cake. We watched the UT/ALA. game and enjoyed everyone's company. The kids love having family over to the house. A great day!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yeah, sometimes a good family dinner at home is better than anything! Hope you had a great birthday!