Wednesday, January 02, 2013

November 2012






What can I say about November? Well, it came and went quickly. School, basketball practice, and everything in between kept us busy.  We started going to my cousins high school games when we can. I love watching her play!  I actually went one saturday morning, all 3 kids in tow and scrimmaged against  her team. I loved it and realized how much I do miss being involved in ball.  The kids kept the score clock, which Keira loved.  
By Thanksgiving, Kylie was under the weather, so we missed our family get together. We stayed home all weekend. 
Kylie turned 8 months old and this girl loves her bath time. She has 4 teeth coming in and is scooting, rather than crawling. Keira and Brock are excited about Christmas coming up and we are looking forward to being with family. 
Photobucket

No comments: